Microsoft MVP Award – January 2012 !
It has been an incredible year, full of events and activities embracing new technology directions which will impact us in the future. Well, it has an impact on a lot of us already, if you think about Windows Phone and the social media integration as a well as the XBOX gaming gaming experience. Some people like it, some people don’t but you have to admit it’s a step further compared to a “normal” Smartphone experience.
Ok, ok, next blog post I’m gonna talk about that, not on this one . Aren’t you a little curious to see who got the MVP Award this cycle? It’s always a pleasure for me to Welcome new people as exceptional community Leaders, online and/or offline. I’m not saying they were not Leaders and strong community-oriented guys before the Award, I’m just saying I’m truly honored when I award people like that and I’m more when I have the chance to meet them.
So here is the list, freshen up & ready for the 2012 Year (sorted by name):
|Adis Jugo||SharePoint Server||Bosnia-Herzegovina|
|Boris Ulik||Enterprise Security||Slovakia|
|Drahoslav Dvorak||Project||Czech Republic|
|Maciej Grabek||Windows Phone Development||Poland|
|Mihai Nadas||Windows Azure||Romania|
|Slaven Sola||SQL Server||Croatia|
(this is related to the Region I represent, which is CEE & Italy, excluding Russia and CIS Countries).
A BIG CONGRATS to you guys MVPs and of course to the ones that have been re-Awarded. And being re-Awarded is tough as well so don’t you think MVPs take it for granted. The MVP Award lasts 12 months and everybody are treated as normal candidates so I totally understand the excitement (and sometimes the pain ) to wait for an email saying that you’ve been Awarded again.
That said, I sincerely want to wish you a very Happy New Year and, if took some time off, Happy Holidays ! I’ll be on holiday for a while but I’ll still be around (you’ll definitely find me on Twitter ).
Enjoy your Award and Congratulations Again !
- 46,626 hits
EMEA Regional Manager @Microsoft
Social. Connected. Digital Enthusiast. Online & Offline Community Influencer & Follower. Avid audio book reader, rookie Photographer, History fan. Addicted to #WindowsPhone... #Branding is my Passion
- I need coffee: what's bigger than a Grande Latte? Probably two :) #starbucks (@ Starbucks) 4sq.com/1n5OQI9 3 hours ago
- A roundup of the announcements at SharePoint Conference 2014 #Office365 #SPS #OneDrive blogs.technet.com/b/uktechnet/ar… 3 days ago
- shared a link blogs.office.com/2014/03/04/sky… 3 days ago
- My week on twitter: 4 Mentions, 9.9K Mention Reach, 7 Replies. via sumall.com/myweek 4 days ago
- RT @markwschaefer: Best part of the Oscars! RT @Steveology: Celebrity Selfie Is The Most Retweeted Tweet Ever bit.ly/1hXpIg3 4 days ago
- RT @TheEllenShow: If only Bradley's arm was longer. Best photo ever. #oscars http://t.co/C9U5NOtGap 4 days ago
- Beautiful day yesterday in #bellevue #bellevuesquare #lumia920 #procamera #6tag @ Bellevue Towers instagram.com/p/lHukDPF-Bx/ 4 days ago
- @fekberg yeah, it's available here in US and only on Verizon. Some people say it may work elsewhere but it's not sure so I better wait :) 4 days ago
- THIS is gonna be my next phone, it's Awesome! #Lumia #Icon #switchtolumia #wp81 http://t.co/mU8B7F1YUu 4 days ago
- Missed my #talllatte so much! (@ Seattle's Best Coffee - SeaTac Airport Main Terminal) 4sq.com/1g58JpC 5 days ago
- Immigration queue, worst part of it..but @ least I'm here :) (@ Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)) [pic]: 4sq.com/1pW7C3w 5 days ago
- @marcodalpino bella vita sarebbe meglio non essere connessi del tutto! cc/ @VMinute 5 days ago
- @VMinute @marcodalpino vi rispondo e vi ringrazio dalla wi-fi dell'aereo. Figata! :) 5 days ago
- My week on twitter: 2 New Followers, 4 Mentions, 9.9K Mention Reach, 1 Replies. via sumall.com/myweek 5 days ago
- @corcav Thanks :) 5 days ago
- @giulio_vian you are :) cc/ @giancarlosudano 5 days ago
- @lhyfae @imperugo thank you! :) 5 days ago
- I'm at Landebahn Nordwest, Frankfurt International Airport (FRA) (Kelsterbach, Hessen) 4sq.com/MHuvrJ 5 days ago
- Try the Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 #CTP 2 - bit.ly/1hVZv1c #vs13 5 days ago
- Long day ahead of me. Let's hope wi-fi will be part of the trip too :) 4sq.com/MHetxN 5 days ago