Microsoft MVP Award – January 2012 !
It has been an incredible year, full of events and activities embracing new technology directions which will impact us in the future. Well, it has an impact on a lot of us already, if you think about Windows Phone and the social media integration as a well as the XBOX gaming gaming experience. Some people like it, some people don’t but you have to admit it’s a step further compared to a “normal” Smartphone experience.
Ok, ok, next blog post I’m gonna talk about that, not on this one . Aren’t you a little curious to see who got the MVP Award this cycle? It’s always a pleasure for me to Welcome new people as exceptional community Leaders, online and/or offline. I’m not saying they were not Leaders and strong community-oriented guys before the Award, I’m just saying I’m truly honored when I award people like that and I’m more when I have the chance to meet them.
So here is the list, freshen up & ready for the 2012 Year (sorted by name):
|Adis Jugo||SharePoint Server||Bosnia-Herzegovina|
|Boris Ulik||Enterprise Security||Slovakia|
|Drahoslav Dvorak||Project||Czech Republic|
|Maciej Grabek||Windows Phone Development||Poland|
|Mihai Nadas||Windows Azure||Romania|
|Slaven Sola||SQL Server||Croatia|
(this is related to the Region I represent, which is CEE & Italy, excluding Russia and CIS Countries).
A BIG CONGRATS to you guys MVPs and of course to the ones that have been re-Awarded. And being re-Awarded is tough as well so don’t you think MVPs take it for granted. The MVP Award lasts 12 months and everybody are treated as normal candidates so I totally understand the excitement (and sometimes the pain ) to wait for an email saying that you’ve been Awarded again.
That said, I sincerely want to wish you a very Happy New Year and, if took some time off, Happy Holidays ! I’ll be on holiday for a while but I’ll still be around (you’ll definitely find me on Twitter ).
Enjoy your Award and Congratulations Again !
- 48,055 hits
EMEA Regional Manager @Microsoft
Social. Connected. Digital Enthusiast. Online & Offline Community Influencer & Follower. Avid audio book reader, rookie Photographer, History fan. Addicted to #WindowsPhone... #Branding is my Passion
- End of #hiking for today 😊 @ Biathlonzentrum instagram.com/p/r9rGGRF-MP/ 19 hours ago
- #goodmorning ! @ Malga Steinzger instagram.com/p/r8zemqF-NZ/ 1 day ago
- Tentacles: Enter the Mind now available worldwide for #Windows and Windows Phone - bit.ly/1pRnLI4 #wp8 1 day ago
- @PlanCorones indeed you're so right! 2 days ago
- @qmatteoq is it about bug fixing? It seemed so, it was real quick. cc/ @Mighell @LocalJoost @PeNoWiMo 2 days ago
- RT @HeikeRitter: HUGE Update to the #OneNote #Windows Store app blogs.office.com/2014/08/19/one… #Office 2 days ago
- HTC One (M8) powered by Windows Phone unveiled - bit.ly/1tjange #wp81 2 days ago
- Microsoft Is The Only Company That Is Positioned As A Leader In 4 #Cloud Related Gartner’s Magic Quadrants - bit.ly/VElG6N 2 days ago
- Food-a-porter (look closer 😊) @ Olang / Valdaora instagram.com/p/r6Td7RF-Kd/ 2 days ago
- RT @adisjugo: Now challenging @molnaragnes @belyanina @panjkov @sahinovic @sahilmalik #icebucketchallenge thx @magrom @alead http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- My week on twitter: 3 New Followers, 1 Mentions, 93 Mention Reach, 1 Retweets, 1.39K Retweet Reach. via sumall.com/myweek 2 days ago
- @arnehess yes, probably a good idea 😊 3 days ago
- RT @nokiabetalabs: Nokia Camera Beta updated to v22.214.171.124 with bug fixes and improvements. Feedback welcome: lumiabetaapps.uservoice.com/forums/246374-… 3 days ago
- Not the best day to go #hiking (it's #freezing out here 😊) @ Antholz-Mittertal / Anterselva di Mezzo instagram.com/p/r3s1bgF-Dq/ 3 days ago
- Finally @ the Hochraut! #hiking #lovelyday @ Malga Hochraut instagram.com/p/r1nffpl-P1/ 3 days ago
- Hey @TheSimsFreePlay do you know the Cloud on Windows Phone doesn't work for some #Lumia models? It's been a while and nothin changed. Fix? 4 days ago
- Updates coming to #Xbox One include more social features, new ways to watch TV - bit.ly/1v6Mgls 4 days ago
- RT @mostextremepics: Man climbs to the top of Christ the Reedemer in Rio de Janeiro and takes the coolest selfie ever! http://t.co/7ENEduwI… 4 days ago
- #relaxing .. @ Seerestaurant instagram.com/p/rzIs99F-HP/ 4 days ago
- #easypeasy #running #valpusteria #sudtirol #wp81 @ Antholzer See / Lago di Anterselva instagram.com/p/ryzxX4l-NE/ 5 days ago